Help Testing Small Script Editor Enhancement

Bob Hall bob at bobhall.net
Sun Jul 16 18:50:31 EDT 2017

> On Jul 16, 2017, at 6:01 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Well, as I noted, it *does* affect linux, but not in a bad way. Control-tab continues to iterate through the tabs as long as the script editor is in front, and continues to switch modes when it's not.

That’s a bug that I need to address. I missed the point Mark W. made that control-tab cycled through the tabs on Linux. That should not happen with the Linux SE. My intent is that only MacOS SE users would have the option.

I’m in the process of getting a Debian system up on a VM to see what’s going on. I’ll go through my code and figure out what I need to fix this so it works as I intended. Thanks Mark for finding this.

Bob