"Silly" fun for the weekend

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 15 02:47:47 EDT 2017

Got you beat, 319 seconds.

Richmond, you need to set the navigationArrows to false (and hopefully
back to the user setting after the game.) I had other stacks open and
the up arrow key kept popping them to the front. That caused script
errors about how it couldn't find object "ant".

Even so, it was fun and cute. I think your kids will love it. :)