intersect . . . invisible images

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 15 02:32:37 EDT 2017

On 7/14/17 4:28 PM, Stephen Barncard via use-livecode wrote:
>   And of course, this dovetails nicely into Jacque's disappearing socks
> theory.

I lost a sock about six years ago and it still hasn't shown up. I've
kept the single remaining one of the pair in hopes that the missing one
would hone in on it and find its way home.

So now you're saying it's been in the dryer the whole time and I haven't
found the right way to intersect with it yet? Great. I don't know how to
change its visible property.

I loved that sock.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com