intersect . . . invisible images

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jul 14 10:44:20 EDT 2017

Indeed, I won't list them but I get at least 5 use cases popping into my head the moment I saw this, where one would want the intersection between 1 object and an invisible object 2:

just one: solution to a puzzle could be invisible. as user moves tiles around the intersect would trigger "got it" for placement.   In fact I am using another algorithm for this very use case where we do stuff like store the loc of the hidden object then on mouse drag check the abs of the loc of the dragged vsibiel object   ….  and I'm thinking think, sheesh… I thinking I could be using intersect instead…

is intersect expensive on mobile? Performant on Android?

 BR