Finding errors in a standalone

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jul 14 10:34:53 EDT 2017

On 14/07/2017 04:48, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:

> Well, you already have a license for PowerDebug, which will enable to
> to debug running standalone apps in the same subnet (include the
> library when you build, launch the IDE, then launch the app:
> breakpoints, errors, etc will be caught). But it's dependent on having
> a working network connection, so if tsNet is getting in the way of
> that I don't think it'll help.

Mark - I had forgotten about Powerdebug, and that it could debug
standalones; I guess I've been doing server-side things for too long :-)

You said "...(include the library when you build, ..."
How do I do that ?
Is there a document hiding somewhere on how to use Powerdebug ?

Clicking on the "?" icon just gives me an error message
   "There was an error executing a script in stack About Powerdebug. No
more information is available because the stack is password protected."

Thanks
Alex.