AW: like doing a short test for me?, was: No screenshot from LC video possible

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jul 13 07:48:27 EDT 2017

My fault, obviously some people of you, who wanted to make the test couldn'
even play my video. I forgot that a standard Windows machine doesn't have a
codec for h.264 videos on board. So you would have had to install a codec
(like the LAV filters).
I now modified my test program, so that you can choose any of your own video
files on your computer.
So, if you would like to do another test, read below, my previous posting
Thanks
Tiemo