[ANN] Release 8.1.6 RC-1

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue Jul 11 18:07:42 EDT 2017

Is it something perhaps you could get used to?

We are working hard to attract new users to the platform. This has come up
again and again in user testing. This evening we tested this new handler
list on new users for the first time. It went over very well.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 11/07/2017, 23:05, "use-livecode on behalf of Matthias Rebbe via
use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of