Biased testing and micro-coaching

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 07:57:53 EDT 2017

I think my experience of the last two days has taught me something - I have been micro-coaching my friends when they try my app.

Just the littlest input, like saying "oh, just press the button again to submit" comes so easily and, apparently mucks up testing entirely.

While the harm will be minimal in this case, I can see where it could be disastrous for a large company.

What steps do you guys follow for accurate testing when you don't have a budget for proper official testing procedures?

Sent from my iPhone