mobile - fullscreenmode "exactFit"

Alan alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 19:31:05 EDT 2017

Hi Colin

Thanks for the comments. In this particular case I'm not modifying my interface layout for different screen sizes - it's a quick implementation and at this stage isn't a concern.

The reminder about the splash screens solved the issue for me though there still must have been some "misfit" - as the app was working ok (in relation to this) in LC8. On re-selecting the same splash screen files, it successfully filled and stretched to cover the screen... what I was expecting. So thanks for the reminder!

cheers

Alan :-)