iOS Browser Widget and PDFs?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Thu Jul 6 18:32:50 EDT 2017

I had it “Answer" me the path to the pdf in the iOS app on the iPad and it reports back:

/var/containerns/Bundle?Application?CA0B0721-80F7-4B24-92C4-0B156D/PTP System.app/Teacher Laptop Replacement Quote (19).dpf

This should be the path that the - set url of the widget “quoteBrowser” - is set to on the , correct?

Thank you!