can I lock screen over more than one handler?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jul 5 07:45:09 EDT 2017

Hello,

Is this possible?

on handler1

lock screen

-- do some stuff here

send "handler2" in 0 milliseconds

end handler1

on handler2

-- do some other stuff here

unlock screen

end handler2

in my real case the screen seems to be unlocked before handler2 has finished
and I can see some updates on the screen, while the two handlers are
running. The docs don't say, that there is an automatic unlock screen at the
end of each handler and I checked my code that each lock has one unlock.

Should this be possible, or are there other statements/functions, which
unlock the screen by default beside of modal a stack?

Thanks

Tiemo