Google Static Maps Problem

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sat Jul 1 15:38:26 EDT 2017

Hermann,
I'll definitely share a demo. Re a LC Global talk, I'm unable to commit full day slots this summer, so sorry for that. I'm hoping I can get some of the new techniques and info from future docs and discussions and, except for this Google maps issue, I'm on top of my project.

Thanks again for your help.
Bill P

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org