Browser Widget/HTML5/LC Integration

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Jan 29 14:33:01 EST 2017

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 > OK, one more SVG example (I believe that's what you were asking for)
 >
 > now you have three
 >
 > http://wiki.hindu.org/uploads/floor-plan.svg # not responsive, but
 > could be
 >
 > http://wiki.hindu.org/uploads/SivaSivaDiagram.svg
 >    # not responsive, but could be (though that's not wanted in this
 > scenario
 >    # imagine a "map world" you could explore…so it stays full size,
 > user zooms in and out and swipes
 >
 > http://www.himalayanacademy.com/assets/img/khm-logo-full-horizontal.svg

Do those render in LC's SVG widget?

 > So is SKIA in LC's future?

Skia replaced LC's older graphics subsystem many versions ago (5.x?).
They did such a good job that most folks never noticed.  But where you
see new capabilities like the SVG widget, those are among the many
upsides of having switched to this popular graphics system.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems