side effect on mac with LC

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:41:38 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Yves COPPE via use-livecode <

> Sorry, but your answer is not enough clear to help me…
> can you explain more with a more developed sample

Not without writing one from scratch; that one is pretty much out of my own
code line for line.

You need to save where the position *was,* possibly as a custom property of
the slider.  When the mouse moves, see where it *is.*If that has changed,
then "doSomething"--display or move your red dot to the x-coordenate of the
mouseLoc, or whatever you want to happen.

Come to think of it, I thought there were scrollbar specific messages
(scrollbarDrag ?), but I don't see them in the dictionary, other than
scrollbarPageInc.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462