AW: Codesigning issue with revxml.bundle in LC 8

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 5 08:40:56 EST 2017

Hi Mark,

thank you for that helpful link.
After I gave rwx permission to the files with chmod I could successfully use
xattr -cr, whereafter I could "successfully" codesign my app without error.
But verifying the codesigning with spctl it shows me the error "a sealed
resource is missing or invalid" It doesn't show any hint, what resource is
missing. (I have a valentinadb, some rev bundles and some files included in
my app bundle).
Has anybody any idea on how to drill down what is missing here (what was no
problem on OS X 10.11)?
Any hints appreciated
Tiemo