8.1.2 Offset bug fixed!

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 4 14:54:20 EST 2017

Ok sorry for blowing up the list I was in a panic and was hoping someone had run into my issues and had found some easy resolution. In the end I had to restore a backup copy (yes 8.0.1 corrupts stacks!) and then I had to go through the code and redo a number of code changes I had made.

Now I am back at the point where I can compile with 8.0.2 but no higher. The compiler continues to modify the file links to the files in the Stack Files which then borks the mainstack and I have to go get a backup and restore it.

I will try and put together some kind of test, but the stack I have is way too large to send into the QC center. I'll figure something out.

Bob S