button width on different platforms

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 4 14:41:44 EST 2017

I was under a vague impression that you could bundle font files with the app (of course there may be licensing issues etc so this may not be viable in every case). The trick at that point would be installing the fonts. On linux and mac, I think this can be done via command line. Not sure about Windows. I will bet installer makers can do  this automagically.

Bob S