Contains vs is in

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Mon Jan 2 17:39:14 EST 2017

[There is always some crazy time overcrossing here, I posted half an hour before you.]

I have here the following result with your code (in average).

There is a "contains"-repeat and a "is in"-repeat.
If I use one as first and the other as second repeat loop I get that the one that is called first is a little bit faster ...

Isn't it that deep in the stomach of LC both use the same offset(substring, string) routine?