Contains vs is in

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 3 18:35:37 EST 2017

I interact with copier interfaces quite a lot and the process of backing up the data involves going through various pages and typing what I see there into a text file. I have always thought it would be great to write an app that can do it for me, but I have never been able to scrape anything more than the HTML text displayed on the page.

I will have to look into ways to use Javascript to do it. If it requires already knowing what the values are though, I'm afraid I might meet with unsurpassable difficluty.

Bob S