AW: Re: How to run a hidden standalone under OSX?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Feb 15 15:58:31 EST 2017

Someone else here in the office already solved this. I was just slow to
read my emails I guess.

The answer is:

On OS X, you can do this by adding
  LSUIElement true
to its Info.plist file (within the application bundle).

It's probably easiest to do this with Property List Editor which is part
of the OS X development tools - doesn't look like the Standalone Builder
has a place to do it.