JavaScript, Browser Object, VR with Hotspots?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 22:04:25 EST 2017

Yeah, pretty sure that will work.  I just can't test it locally because I'm
not set up to actually be able to test.  (the project comes with a bunch of
stuff, but doesn't function (missing resources I'm sure) when I try to
point to the local file.

Still feel silly that I was editing local files.. and expecting it to
change what I was getting from the server.  (DOH)

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode