Converting scripts in stacks to script only stack behaviors

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Feb 5 22:00:10 EST 2017

In line
On 2/5/17, 3:41 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Trevor DeVore via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

     With Levure adding stack files won't cause any conflicts. Each stack
    is an independent file and the file that specifies which stacks to load is
    a text file.

BR: I must be missing something. in the video you show how the stack files of the URL Dialog stack have been set in the stack properties of the binary livecode stack…so if those changed, the binary is changed Y/N?

but here you say

"and the file that specifies which stacks to load is a text file."

 If I am testing standalone settings then I do my testing and
    then reset the file to the last commit.

BR: Oh… I should learn that one (GIT newbie here, barely crawling)

No need to stash the changes or
    commit them.