Difference between "html" and "htmlText" in clipboardData?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Thu Feb 2 16:14:45 EST 2017

And it was the discussions on this list that led me to update that
"clipboard explorer" stack to use that newer property. I'm not sure if I
built in backward compatibility to earlier versions than 7 or 8.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org