[off] Apple to unify ios/macos apps next year

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:01:54 EST 2017

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 3:35 PM, JB via use-livecode
> Is Apple going to have enough intelligence to
> make the ios compatible with the os desktop
> or will they do away with the desktop to make
> the new mac os like the ios?

*shudder*

I'd be back on FreeBSD in a couple of days.

It's Spotlight and the power management on portables that has me using
mac as my unix platform. OK, and iCloud Drive now.

Mess with those (and spotlight has seriously regressed over the last
ten years) and I'm gone.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462