[ANN] Release 8.1.9 RC-1

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Dec 20 16:58:03 EST 2017

No, that is specific to the feature that allows the orientation change in
9. The name was changed internally that was causing it to not load
properly. This just means that a horizontal segmented widget will work
between versions. A vertical one is not going to look right but won’t throw
an error.
On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 3:46 PM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <