non-blocking http ... will tsnet end up in community?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Dec 19 15:13:48 EST 2017

Hi Matthias... thank you for your thoughts.

I think my post was less about my own needs for that feature .... but in
general I'm seeing that Web API's are getting more and more capable and
will be more and more used by developers going forward.  So being unable to
send more than one asyncronoys request to the same server is highly
limiting.

So if livecode has any hope that their platform will ever be used for a
serious and extensive open source project, this is a deal breaker.

As for me, I think I can work around this for my needs. .... for now.  Like
I said, I have no choice in using the community version, so I'm not
conflicted as to what to do .... just gotta go forward.

Thanks for your thoughts and Cheers,

Tom

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 7:45 AM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <