Versions of LC and Xcode

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Dec 18 22:50:57 EST 2017

Hmmm I seem to have gotten myself into the same fix as Ben.

" Now that I have updated to LC 9.0 DP-10 and LC
8.1.8 stable, nothing can build (except 8.1.6 stable - which unfortunately doesn't like the widgets in my stack!)."

I'm on High Sierra 10.13.6, Xcode 9.1 and LC is telling me I don't have the required SDK

@Ralph: I should start saving the old XCodes as you describe.

so what now? Can we build for iOS on 9 dp 10 and if so, how?

I’ll go and re-download the previous Xcode 9 from the developer portal… see it that helps.

BR