At this point, what's the shortest path to an iOS/Android app?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 15:59:46 EST 2017

I have an app that I want to put into the app stores. I don't want to
charge for it. It's a super simple memory game, it took just a few hours to
build. There's nothing complex about it, just a handful of buttons, a few
fields, and a couple sliders.

It's been a while since I investigated -- If I want to turn it into
something that works just in portrait, but works for various phones and
iPads, etc., what's the simplest path to that goal?

Is there a ready-made shell that people prefer that I should copy the
elements of the app into? Or is there a mobile-specific library that I
should be copying into the app?

What do people prefer to use at this point?

thx

gc