Copying text in boxes to clipboard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 8 14:57:39 EST 2017

On 12/8/17 12:30 PM, Charles Szasz via use-livecode wrote:
> Hi Jacque,
>
> I want to duplicate the borders of the fields in copying the fields to the clipboard.

In that case, others who have responded are right. You can't put that
into the clipboard except as an image.

You could instead use the "print card" command to print to a PDF. That
will render the text with real fonts that print and scale smoothly, and
will also include the field borders. If you don't want to print the
entire card, use the parameters that print only within a specified
rectangle.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com