Copying text in boxes to clipboard

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 13:45:11 EST 2017

"I want to duplicate the borders of the fields in copying the fields to the
clipboard. "

Right, so you need an image, not any sort of text wizardry.

I did a quick test using the "import snapshot" command, and pasted the
result into another app. It seems to have the same resolution as the img in
the LC stack. You cannot improve that without a lot of doctoring, of course,
because that is the resolution of the source.

But not sharp enough? But then the stack itself also is not adequate? In
other words, if the native LC rendering is not good enough, then I cannot
see that you can use LC in the first place.

Craig