Why is node.js faster than LC server?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 07:47:00 EST 2017

Thinking about this further...

Could we set up LiveCode to run on a VPS, so it is always live and listening to a port. When a request comes in, it would use TSnet to send an asynchronous request to a local database. When TSnet gets the callback, it passes the data back to LC, which processes it and passes the information to the user through the port.

This would always be asynchronous and thus never get hung up waiting for a long request. It seems like it could be quite fast. Would that work?

Sent from my iPhone