Trapping multiple keystrokes

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 15:27:42 EST 2017

I may be a bit stupid, but as far as I understand you are trying to do this:

1. You keep an arrow key pressed down,

2. You do other things with other keys while the arrow key is pressed down.

I cannot begin to try to answer your question until you either
confirm what I have written or say that I am wrong and then
explain, clearly, what you want to do.

Richmond.