Bad Crash on Attempt to Group Radio Buttons

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Aug 28 13:36:14 EDT 2017

Ah! Yeah that makes my particular application unusable. I was hoping to have different sections of a card with different background images, and be able to drag-select everythign but the background images. Currently I have the background pattern of a card set to a hidden image, then I have other images as locked controls for the other sections.

I suppose I could create a single image of the three and use that as the background pattern... right up until I need to resize the stack for some reason or other.

What might be a possibility is to set only certain rects of the background pattern of a card to an image. Something like:

set the backgroundPattern of the topcard of this stack to 123 top -- only repeat the pattern once at the top of the card
set the backgroundPattern of the topcard of this stack to 123 area 0,0,500,86 -- repeat the pattern within the specified rect

Subsequent commands would "overwrite" prior ones so you could set the pattern for the entire card, then put patterns over the top of that.

Just a thot...