Bad Crash on Attempt to Group Radio Buttons

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 23 02:16:57 EDT 2017

All crashes are bugs and need reporting. It sounds like in this case you
had individual objects selected and tried to edit those as you would a
group. The engine couldn't handle it. I've not had a crash if a group
itself is selected when I choose "edit group".

To create a group inside another one, edit the "outside" group and then
create the inner group.