Parent of Target

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Aug 22 19:11:35 EDT 2017

Trevor

I'm sorry I muddied the waters by using the word "widget" which I have carelessly tossed around in the past for "small group of objects that team up for a job"

But really widgets are widgets now and what I mean is "custom Control"

You understand me very well….

    The card or SearchView behavior scripts would call any
    library handlers as needed and then massage the search results into a
    format that can be displayed in the search results UI element [3].

    Using the above approach your UI elements are self contained and can be
    reused. The behaviors attached to these UI elements should not use
    complicated branching. Just dispatch messages and let the "controllers"
    catch and process the messages.

exactly!

in this case behavior_SearchAndFilter  is attache to the searhView custom control

yep I plan that simple dispatch

hence my function to turn the long idea of the parent into a small array

when can dispatch discretely to any object  along the path of the target

Brahmanathaswami