Sending a message to users that floats above everything

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 21 11:41:05 EDT 2017

Monte's external works great on newer Android devices but seems to crash on
older ones. That's why I had to replace it with a hacked up fake in my
Android object library. There's a pull request in git for a native toast
that is waiting for review and as soon as it's available I will switch to
it. It's been waiting for a while, I hope it gets attention soon. Answer
dialogs aren't appropriate for any OS any more.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On August 21, 2017 6:28:54 AM Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode