[OT] Draconian computer company policies, was: Mobile LC Apps Downloading Stacks After installation

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 11 12:20:41 EDT 2017

In this case, the restrictions are to prevent malware from entering the app
stores, which hardly sounds Draconian to me. Even so, there have been a
handful of apps that made it through the vetting process and affected
dozens or hundreds of users. It's rare but it has happened.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On August 11, 2017 9:46:37 AM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode