Update: Crash with mobilePickPhoto and Android

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Aug 11 11:15:35 EDT 2017

For those who may be interested, here’s a fun one…

If acceleratedRendering is enabled, mobilePickPhoto will crash the app on Android.  Here’s your workaround:

  set the acceleratedRendering of stack "main" to false
  mobilePickPhoto "camera"
  set the acceleratedRendering of stack "main" to true

Perhaps LC will fix this or add this limitation to the documentation.

-Dan