How do you detect the necessary inclusions?

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Mon Aug 7 13:46:20 EDT 2017

On 08/07/2017 11:50 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:
> So in 8.1.6, if I have search selected, and then I do a build, and then I
> select manual, the auto-found ones are no longer selected?

It doesn't seem to work that way, in my experience, if I understand what
you're implying. They are selected for inclusion but the boxes are not
selected in the dialog. What happens is that you have no visual clue
because the two boxes mentioned are selected while the others are not. I
complained about this a few days ago and didn't elicit a response. I
find this ambiguous and unhelpful and also logically wrong. I could be
mistaken to a certain degree, because I was switching back to
auto-search. But, you'll notice if you do this that your manual
selections are saved and included when they weren't before. Baffling
behavior.

Warren