Taking quotes on building LC external for RethinkDB

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Aug 7 11:51:36 EDT 2017

Hi Richard .....  like Alex said, there is no Rest api for RethinkDB.  The
folks at RethinkDB didn't want to expose the whole query language using a
rest api, (if i recall correctly they said it is too powerful to do
so)...so the driver only accepts queries via driver port and streams
resulting json and updates back to client.

My desktop client will connect to a local database which (will or can be
part) of a distributed cluster.

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <