Taking quotes on building LC external for RethinkDB

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Aug 4 20:38:54 EDT 2017

I have to admit that rethinkdb sounds really interesting - I hadn't
heard of it until your posting.

Might be worth a crowdfunding / donation request to spread the cost;
while I don't have a *need* for it, it might be a worthy target for (a
small amount) of my optional spending of my 'pocket money' ;-)

Alex