Taking quotes on building LC external for RethinkDB

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Aug 4 16:12:17 EDT 2017

nah....I need the driver for many reasons.   I do plan to donate the driver
to the open-source community version once its completed.  I don't have any
reason why not, I really just need the driver, its an investment for my
company for many years to come.

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <