Made with . . .

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Aug 2 19:13:29 EDT 2017

Reading the comments on amazon for the 2nd book i read something about a computer science course of Harvard called CS50.
A little search gave me this URL which let you take this course for free.
http://cs50.tv/2016/fall/ <http://cs50.tv/2016/fall/>

The about section at that page says: Even if you are not a student at Harvard, you are welcome to "take" this course via cs50.tv by following along via the Internet. (The course's own website is at cs50.harvard.edu <http://cs50.harvard.edu/>.) Available at right are videos of lectures, walkthroughs, and seminars along with PDFs of all handouts. Also available at right are the course's problem sets.

Maybe this is of interest for one or the other.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000
‌matthiasrebbe.eu <http://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌