Made with . . .

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:33:36 EDT 2017

That's a very good explanation,

Thank you very much indeed.

I had a "small problem" with a teenager in my programming classes who asked:

"If Livecode is written using C++ why don't we just bypass Livecode
completely?"

Which prove that his English is up to a high standard :)

I found a book in a junk shop that was an introduction to C++ and sent
him home with it and asked
him to start teaching himself C++ and to duplicate the simplest exercise
stacks we were doing in the classes.

On the Monday he turned up with a big box of chocolates for me and an
apology.

I will be forever grateful to the Livecode team that they have saved me
from having to learn C++.

Richmond.