Hackintosh

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Aug 2 17:04:17 EDT 2017

Heh - I'm apologise for being slightly glib - and definitely off-topic there.

Although, I'd point out (because I'm a very pedantic person at times) - that there are always rules we can't change such as the rules of nature (e.g. Physics - although the rules evolve as we 'understand more' - or Mathematics (at least within zermelo-fraenkel set theory which is the predominant interpretation).

And this is 'me' speaking not CTO of LiveCode - which might be an important point I should make (perhaps I need an IANAL type acronym for that ;)).

In all good faith,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone