Hackintosh

Erik Beugelaar beugelaar at solidit.nl
Wed Aug 2 07:51:26 EDT 2017

In addition what Roger said.

Hackintosh Rule #3: Buy only PC hardware components (if possible)  which are supported by Apple native.

Most problems can be avoided to use the wright components which are critical to build a good working Hackintosh.
Buy a motherboard which has already Wifi/BT (e.g.. Broadcomm) and Sound (e.g. RealTek) compatible to Apple on board (e.g. GigaByte).
Buy a videocard compatible to Apple (NVIDIA) or use the internal videocard supporting Intel HD 5000+
Buy a USB (e.g. Logitech) video camera compatible to Apple.

If you follow these rules you will have a natively working Apple. Even nowadays updating Mac OS X from Yosemite up to Sierra using Clover is working via the normal Apple procedure (App Store). Sometimes you have to refresh your kexts for sound, networking etc. after upgrading but that’s all.

Regards,
Erik