cannot correctly check keys of array stored as a custom prooperty

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 18:11:37 EDT 2017

I have an elaborate routine that sorts through my stacks to find the needed
variables, and it saves the array, with the name as a key and the variable
type as a property, in my master stack.  ("set the swizzle of stack whosit
to myArray")

This gets used as an integrity check when opening data tables. So

put the swizzle of stack whosit into dflds

put "dlPdTx" is among the keys of dflds

Yields false.  So does every variant I can come up with--looping through
the keys, checking "the words of the keys of", and so forth.  Even "put the
keys of dflds into dnames" and checking whether dlPdTx is among the words
or lines.

Nonetheless, I can see the entry dlPdTx in each and every one of these,
whether as a word or line, or as a key in either the custom property of
that property copied to dflds.

Could there be a glitch in either the storage or retrieval of the custom
property?  I used save the property as a list back in 7, and turn it back
into an array.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462