very often "Scripts externally modified" popup

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 12 11:11:34 EDT 2016

Hi again,

i found out, what was causing the problem.

I´ve pasted an utf encoded script into the script editor. With that script i can reproduce the behaviour.
If i paste the same script iso or mac roman encoded into the script editor the problem is solved.

Is this a known behaviour or should i file a bug?

Matthias