Threading (plus random question)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 8 14:26:44 EDT 2016

Mike Kerner wrote:

 > Yes, there's a lot you can do with a script.  If we got a few people
 > together who are interested in hacking LC, though, we could add it as
 > a feature on a community hack day.

If we can get some movement on bug fixes I'd happily support a Hack Day.

As for this particular feature, so many like it as it is and others like
it a different way, etc., that maybe a good session on a Hack Day would
be Personal IDE Mods, showing off how easy it is to mod anything you
like however you like from a plugin.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems