Debugger forgetting soft breakpoints

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 6 19:35:36 EDT 2016

Hi Monte.

I hesitate to submit a bug report when I cannot reliably reproduce the problem. Again, the app this occurs in has database dependencies, logins etc which would prevent you from seeing the actual problem because you could not get that far. I attempted to make a simple stack to demonstrate it, but the problem won't occur then.

That is why  Iwas hoping others who have seen this could chime in so maybe we could produce some short list of commonality to zero in on a possible cause.

Bob S